50+ Happy New Year Love Quotes 2021
Happy New Year Love Quotes 2021
1. Wishing you and yours a very blessed and happy new year.
2. Everything that is new brings hope. May your hope be renewed in the coming new year. Happy New Year!
3. They say everything looks better in the morning. Well, the new year is your new morning. Everything will look better then. Happy New Year!
4. Your friendship has been true blue. Hope you will be happy the new year through. Happy New Year!
5. Good friends are like real pearls- hard to find. Thank you for being there for me. May you have the best new year possible.
6. May the new year bring you what you have given me this past year- great friends, and great times. Happy New Year!
7. We fought, we laughed, and we cried this past year. May the new year bring you the same wonderful friendship we have enjoyed. Happy New Year.
8. The old year is almost gone. May the new year bring you joy, success, and love.
9. The new year wipes away all the mistakes and pain of the old. Look forward to better things and do not look back at the mistakes of the past. You are getting a fresh start. Happy New Year!
10. Your entrance into my life this past year has given me so much. May you find all the beauty and love you have given me in the coming new year. Happy New Year!
11. The past can’t be changed. Forget it, and focus on writing a new page in your life this coming new year. Happy New Year!
12. The new year gives you an opportunity to forget the past and start anew. May you find happiness and love in the coming months. Happy New Year!
13. I have counted the blessing I have received from your contribution to my life. You can count on receiving more this new year. Happy New Year!
14. The new year is a new page in a new book. May you write your life like Hemingway wrote his books. Happy New Year!
15. The new year gives you an opportunity reinvent yourself. May you have success in all you do. Take advantage of all the new year offers you.
16. My love, you have given me a year of unselfish love and filled the void in my life. I thank you. All I can do is a promise to return what you have given me in the new year. I love you.
17. You have made all my new year’s special. Thank you, my love, for being there with me. I love you and have a happy new year.
18. The day you came into my life all my new year’s wishes were fulfilled. Thank you, sweetheart, for making my new years better. Happy New year my love, with all my love.
19. This year my new year’s resolution is to double the love we share and make your life more beautiful than it already is. Happy New year my sweet.
20. The words Happy New Year pale in comparison to the love, joy, and beauty you have brought to my life. I will say them anyway because you deserve a great new year. Happy new year sweetheart.#21. The words Happy New Year do not do justice in returning to you all that you have given to me this past year. But they are all I have for now. Happy New Year, love.
22. How can I say Happy New Year when the love you have shown me covered all my errors. I will say them simply and with heartfelt gratitude- Happy New Year my love.
23. This year my New year’s resolution is to make all your dreams come true. Happy New Year.
24. My dear friend, I wish the New Year to bring you all your hopes and dreams because you deserve having your wishes come true. Have a happy new year.
25. My love, you have shown me everything there is to know about true love this past year. May I equal your sacrifice in the coming new year.
26. My dear friend, may you live in a world of peace, little violence and a lot of sunshine. Here is to you wishing you all the best in this coming new year.
27. Every year we say goodbye to the old new year and welcome the new one. One thing that stays the same is your friendship. May you have all the rewards this new year can afford.
28. You have redefined the definition of generosity and compassion, and I have been fortunate to be a part of your gift to the world. Happy New Year to a person who redefines what it means to be human.
29. In this coming year may you achieve all your goals and be given more than you have given out. Happy New Year my friend. It is a joy to know you.
30. New years’ come and the go but my wish for you remains the same- have a Happy New Year.
31. Who knows what the new year will bring. But may it come with enough challenges to inspire you to accomplish great things. Look forward to a great year and enjoy.
32. May the new year bring you more of what this old year brought you- happiness, love, success and all your dreams. Have a great year.
33. Hey sis, you have been more than a sister to me. You have been a great friend as well. May you have a very great new year and a whole lot of happiness.
34. You have been my rock throughout the years. You have dried my tears, encouraged me when I was down, celebrated my victories. How can I thank you? You deserve the very best this new year can bring, Mom.
35. May you have the best new year you ever had Grandma. You have made my life better for being in it. I love you.
36. My brother, it as been a great life through the years. We had some great moments together. Let’s make some more during this new year. Have a great year and see you soon.
37. Hey Pops. You taught me how to celebrate the new year by being the best person possible. I thank you and owe you a lot. Have a Happy New Year
38. The New Year comes with its message of hope and inspiration. May you have a beautiful new Year. Happy New Year to you all!
39. May the New Year hep you write a beautiful chapter in your life. Wishing you all the best, Happy New Year!
40. Even though we can’t be together this year, I am thinking of you and all our New Years celebrations. Since we cannot be together this year I hope your new year brings you the best time of your life.
41. We have been through thick and thin this past year. But I wouldn’t change a moment of it. Have a great new year and may you receive all the joy you can handle. Happy New Year!
42. When every old year closes a new one begins. Let the worries of the past go and focus on what is ahead. May you have a great new year. Happy New year!
43. With each new year we are given a chance to right wrongs; fix mistakes and change our paths. Make the most of this new opportunity and have a great year. Happy New year!
44. Those who look back do not see the obstacles in the road ahead. Keep your eyes focused on where you are going, not where you have been. Have a great New Year.
45. We can’t change the past. Put your mind on the present to ensure you have a great future. Have a Happy New Year!
46. When the old year closes you are supposed to let go of the past. That doesn’t mean you let go of old friends to embrace new ones. You just add the new to the old, so you will always be rich. Happy New Year
47. They say you need to let go of the past to have a good new year. That Is not totally true. You need to learn from your past mistakes, so you can avoid making the same ones in the year ahead. Have a Happy New Year!
48. How can a new year be any better than to welcome someone into your life who looks beyond your mistakes and fault and truly loves you for you. Have a great New Year!
49. The road to success can be lonely. In this new year may you be blessed with the success that only friends and family can bring. Have a great year.
50. If there is one thing we have learned from past New Year’s- resolutions never work. Have a great New Year anyway and go easy on the resolutions this time.
51. The day of hope has finally arrived. Have a great year, Happy New Year!
52. If there is one lesson to be learned in life- make every moment count. That is so when you are old you have no regrets. Happy New Year, friend.
53. They say, ‘to err is human and to forgive is divine’ may you be divine and forgive those who hurt you and be human to receive forgiveness form those you have hurt. Have a good new year.
54. My wish for you this coming year is for you to have less trouble, more fun, and greater happiness. Happy New Year!
55. May you enjoy a quiet, peaceful, and enriching new year, filled with new friends and accomplishments. Have a Happy New Year!
56. They say that a wise men learn from their mistakes. May you have an educational time this coming new year. Happy New Year!
57. In the coming new year, may your happiness see no end. Have a great new year.
58. In the new year make the world a better place. Smile You will be glad you did. Have a Happy New Year.
59. May your luck change this new year and you will be the first to find the bathroom at the New Year’s party. Happy New Year!
60. In this coming year may you realize there are things you cannot change. But that fact does not mean your life cannot get better. Have a prosperous and happy new year.
61. Put aside last year’s disappointments and embrace the hope that this coming new year will be your best ever. Have a Happy New Year.
62. If you do not let go of last year’s disappointments and failures, you will be missing out on this year’s triumphs and success. Have a great year.
63. Every year you make resolutions to get rid of old habits. Stop making resolutions and just make this year the year you kick those bad habits to the curb. Have a Happy New Year!
64. The secret to a great new year is to make every moment count. Have a Happy New Year!
65. Another secret to experiencing a great new year. Spend more time with your family and less time with your bar friends. The difference is amazing. Have a Happy New Year!
66. I do not need to wish that you get love, happiness, peace and kindness this new year. You already have it with your loved ones. Have a great new year!
67. The new year is not to be dreaded or feared. It is to be met with courage and determination for it only brings new adventures and challenges to help make you great. Happy New Year!
68. Every new year gives us the opportunity to be better than we were the year before. Don’t waste this chance to be even better than you were last year. Happy New Year!
69. Simplicity with sincerity says it all. Have a Happy New Year!.